Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Starting Your Own Painting Business I'm Starting My Own Painting Business And Was Wondering A Few Things.....?

I'm starting my own Painting business and was wondering a few things.....? - starting your own painting business

First, how and what is the best way to get many customers? I know many artists and people in their own business. Only a few people say that I was paid to property companies, because they still build houses. I was also told that a car with your company the best advertising you can have is. What do you know and a few other tips would be helpful, thank you Kenny G

1 comment:

  1. I definitley think you should to. It's really a good idea. Try to talk with people to go and maybe give them a coupon or a 10% discount on paint. I think it would be better. It would show people how to work and may suggest to my friends.

    ReplyDelete