Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can Eu Driving Licence Gets Speeding Points In Uk I Was Speeding At Over 120 Mph In The Uk With A Legal Non-eu Driving License Visiting The Uk. I Was Drivin?

I was speeding at over 120 mph in the uk with a legal non-eu driving license visiting the uk. i was drivin? - can eu driving licence gets speeding points in uk

I was faster than 120 km / h in the United Kingdom with a non-EU legal license while driving to visit the United Kingdom. I drove a car from family members, a record from the United Kingdom and was insured by a driver, whose name.
I think I can get points as under a foreign license. I told the officer that the summons sent to my address abroad, to appear in court. I had no papers, I apologized and agreed that the officer said, and left. I thought it was strange that I have given any papers.
I live abroad and visit from time to time in the company, the court can compel me to fly to the United Kingdom, and appear to justice. What do you think the outcome is likely to please? Police do not have the power to Conatct my country of residence? anyone cares? Thank you in advance for eachInformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment