Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cheap Stereo Receiver For Xbox Help With Surround Sound Stereo Receiver System...?

Help with surround sound stereo receiver system...? - cheap stereo receiver for xbox

I am looking for a stereo receiver. I'm 15 so I can not afford for the same $ 700. I would use it mainly for listening to music, playing my Xbox and watch TV.

I have a version 5.1 stereo receiver with RCA DVD player, AM / FM surround sound speaker system with subwoofer for $ 100.00. It represents a total of 250 watts. I think this kind of cheap.

I found another reciver Sony 5.1 stereo with built-in AM / FM surround sound speaker system, with a big *** subwoofer, 1000W and startup performance. It will cost $ 300 and there are some additional features.

My room is not very large. I do not know what to do, because $ 300 is expensive, but my parents have told me they are $ 100 to $ 300 Is 250 watts enough? May believedbought the $ 100 tests. If you do not just want me back. Should I fork $ 300. If the value of money?

When buying a surround sound system receiver, which is looking for the most important thing: the Watts? THD? Watts per channel? Properties?

Thank you, Adam

3 comments:

  1. the first time ... Forget the RCA

    It seems they want a home-theater-in-a-box system

    Take a look at this system. Advertising on bestbuy.com but you should be able to find in the stores for other electronic products:

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp? ...

    very good quality, nice sound, lots of energy

    jr.com in this context:

    http://www.jr.com/samsung/pe/SAM_HTZ210T ...

    or Sony, but you need a DVD player to add is as follows:

    http://www.jr.com/sony/pe/SON_HTDDWG700/

    This Panasonic is a little more money:

    http://www.jr.com/panasonic/pe/PAN_SCPT4 ...

    one of these years is beyond your satisfaction and not the bank.

    Do not be too much about the power and specifications. In this price range is all more or less the same. Stay with one brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with the Sony it seems. 250 watts is not much for a 5.1 surround sound basically an A / V receiver from Yamaha, Denon, etc. .. run 600 watts total output. Make sure that the receiver decodes Dolby Digital and DTS surround formats. Find Other things are optical and coaxial digital and a front panel A / V jacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most important thing is that you need to surround optical input. You must buy the Sony with additional features.

    ReplyDelete