Monday, January 25, 2010

Nummular Excema How Can I Treat My Sons Weeping Excema?

How can i treat my sons weeping excema? - nummular excema

Nummular eczema cry sometimes, I am joining with cream the color of their skin hydrcortisone performed, but the ONL all quiet, if I, if I do not know what to do on it ... Crisp sets then it is washed very susceptible to infection, I believe it to be clean and dry, but his need to bark so calm terrible! I have cocoa butter, as she tries out of the bathroom and in the morning, it seemed that the eczema was wet and was like the night! Please help! What is cider vinegar someone told me .... Is there something I can not do with your diet, perhaps? I cut the juice thinknig low sugar juices, but what else? Advice to help ..

1 comment:

  1. My son has eczema and I share your frustration. Nothing seems to work perfectly .... Bath water should be cool ... The warmer the water, the worse it dries out the skin, they bathed less often) (like all two days, just put the soap in his "smelly room and waits until the end of the bath soap can rinse thoroughly and immediately leave the water seemed to help, my boy Lil. O, and apply a thick, creamy lotion, while it is still wet bathing Lil. Cream household 3 things that seem to be working best for me is, or Benadryl, hydrocortisone, or even a pretty cool little hope bath.I works best for your child ... with her on a daily basis to fight as well. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete